Home -> Products -> Air Dryers -> Fully Duplex Air Dryer Systems
Printer friendly version
- For any intermediate size pressurization system
- Output Capacity of 500 SCFD
- Completely independent Duplex Reliability
- Low Power Consumption
Air Dryer Systems
The 5200 is a medium sized fully Duplex Air Dryer designed to
eliminate the need for emergency back-up systems. This ultra-quiet 5000 SCFD Air
Dryer is ideal for any intermediate size pressurization system.
Utilizing a modular construction concept, coupled with a "quiet
sound" insulation, the 5200 Duplex compressor and Drying System provides an
extremely low db unit that is smaller and weighs less than most competitive
The 5200 features two completely independent humidity shutdown
alarms and compressor alarms, which facilitate maintenance on one system while
sustaining continued dry air from the other system. In addition, all parts are
interchangeable with other TX dryers, simplifying field inventories and
- Oil-free air - Reliable oilless compressor ensures completely oil-free air at all times. Oversized cooling fans together with simplified design eliminate excessive downtime.
- Ultra low sound operation - "Quiet Sound" insulation insures lower sound levels at full capacity.
- Duplex humidity alarm - All solid state system provides individual system shut down and alarm activation when humidity reaches 2%.
- Accessibility - All panels and doors are removable providing complete accessibility to all components.
- Low humidity operation - 2% or less humidity at 70° F.
- Limiting flow governor - Individual flow limiter and check valve combination limits each system to its full rated capacity.
- Duplex drying systems - Two complete air drying systems including compressors, dryers, tanks, alarms and regulators for total redundancy.
- Simplified Electrical Construction - All electrical controls are simplified and mounted on a hinged front panel for ease of access.
- Output pressure gauge.
- Flow rate indicators.
- Compressor failure alarm.
- Electronic moisture meter.
Link to Specifications.
There are also Bulletins available for downloads.