Home -> Products -> Outside Plant Products -> Pressure Transducers:
The 100SF Pressure Transducer provides an ideal solution to underground/aerial cable pressure monitoring because it is located directly in the pressurized air being measured.
The electrical connections are entirely internal to the splice case with electrical outputs identical to "E" and "F" transducers. The cylindrical shape minimizes space requirements and is compatible with standard pressurization monitoring equipment.
- High accuracy and outstanding repeatability
- Compact size for maximum space utilization
- Compatible with all automatic monitoring systems
- Gold-plated contacts for long-life reliability
- Rugged tin-plated all brass case for long term corrosion and weather resistance
- Specifically designed for monitoring underground, buried or aerial pressurized cables
- Miniature version of "F" Transducer for monitoring underground or aerial pressurized cables
- Specifically designed for installation inside splice case or apparatus cases
- Measures actual pressure of cable-No pneumatic connections required
|Operation pressure range || 0 to 9.5 PSIG (0 to 0.7 kg/sq cm)|
|Maximum pressure|| 45 PSIG (3.16 kg/sq cm)|
|Electrical Output|| 100 K ohms to 3820 K ohms in 0.5 PSIG intervals|
|Accuracy|| ± 0.25 PSI at any interval|
|Ambient temperature range ||-40° F to +130° F (-40° C to +54° C)|
|Altitude Range||Adjustable in field from 0 to 10 000 ft (0 to 3048 meters) elevation|
|Operational life|| In excess of 250,000 cycles|
|Body|| Tin-Plated Brass|
|Weigh|| 0.28 lbs (.13 kg)|
|Dimensions||2.25" W x 1.81" D (5.72 cm x 4.60 cm)|
Fully compatible with all automatic monitoring systems. Type 100SF transducers are capable of withstanding
45 PSIG (60 PSIA) over-pressure. The electronic assembly includes gold-plated contacts for extended life and reliability.
Rugged tin-plated brass body is corrosion resistant for both underground and aerial applications.